Posted by: Phat^Trance in iPhone, iPhone Accessories, Video
iLaserPointer is the first fully functional laser pointer for the iPhone ™, that you simply Gold-Plug into the headphone jack. Because of the special features you put into your next presentation your audience amazed. Operate the iLaserPointer on the jumbo button with lock function, or even easier - thanks to the acceleration sensor - by simple rotation of the iPhone.
Technical data of the LaserPointer Gold-Plug:
- Optical beam power 0.15 to max. 3.2 mW
- 10mA average current consumption in continuous operation
- Power supply of audio signal, no additional battery required
- Wavelength 650nm (signal red)
- Red Dot diameter in 5 meters about 8mm
- Laser Class 1 according to EN 60825-1-94
When activated, you can switch on this particular operation:
1. The laser light in continuous wave mode (continuous)
2. The laser beam is modulated with a flashing frequency of 1 hertz (increase to slow flashing to attract attention)
3. The laser beam is modulated with a flashing frequency of 3 hertz (fast flashing to attract attention)
4. The laser beam is controlled via the built-in iPhone acceleration sensor (depending on the angle of rotation constant light, slow or fast flashing, or off if not rotated)
If you want more iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad apps, wallpapers, rumors, details and info, take a look at the Daily iPhone Blog! - Your iPhone, Your way.