Sony Ericsson Vivaz firmware R2ea023 released
The Sony Ericsson Vivaz just recieved a new firmware update. You can download the R2ea023 firmware via the SEUS app (check out the instructions below). Note that it may take some time for the new firmware version to be released in your country (depending on your phones product code). Changelog after the break.
How to update:
- go to SEUS download page
- download the file
- install it on your computer
- restart your machines (both computer and phone) -->for fon remove your battery and reinsert it. DO NOT turn it on..
- plz make sure u have a good internet connection 1st before u proceed with the next step.
- run SEUS on your computer and follow SEUS instructions and requirements.
- Start up is faster.
- Google maps updated now has search by voice feature..
- Facebook and Roadsync Panels which can now be added to your standby screen.
- Enhanced performance and functionality for YouTube, Facebook, RoadSync and Barcode Reader.
- Stability improvement in the areas of W-LAN, MMS and Internet.
- Video quality improvement for playing MPEG4 format.
- Performance improvement when multitasking.