Posted by: Jonas in Android, Press releases, Samsung, Tablets
Samsung has officially announced their Galaxy Tab 2 at the Samsung Forum 2012 in Prague. This is the first Tablet to be released by Samsung in 2012, as also the first to feature Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich, and should be the lighter and most portable of the series, featuring a 7" display and weighting only 344g. Coming in two versions, one featuring wifi only and other with 3G, this tablet should reach to the UK market on the next month.
Samsung hasn't announced a price for this new Tablet but the official specs are already known, being these the most significant:
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 7” WSVGA(1024x600) PLS TFT
- 1GB RAM
- 3 versions will be available with 8/16/32GB of user memory
- MicroSD up to 32 Gb
- 3 Megapixel Fixed Focus Rear Camera and VGA Front Camera for Video Call
- Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0
- HSPA? 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
You can take a sneak preview in a first hands-on video, not in English, that can give you a better idea of this new tablet.