Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Nokia, tags: asha 302, asha 303, nokia mail for exchange, update
Released last month, Nokia Mail for Exchange for Asha 302 and Asha 303 gets first major update. Nokia Beta Labs today released a new version which brings huge improvements to the Nokia Mail for Exchange client for the Asha 302 and Asha 303. Check the full change log after the break.
New beta version release with improved support for languages, and a number of error corrections based on user feedback:
- Improved User interface and better UI Performance in terms of responsiveness
- Calendar support for daylight savings is complete and functional
- Ability to attach and download files to the device file system “Received Files”
- Memory leaks are fixed and hence now the application will not get stuck anymore and continue to sync according to the set sync options.
- An improved rendering capability for extended text format.
- The application is compatible with Microsoft Office 365 Mobility Service (i.e only synchronization of email, contacts and calendar and support for remote contacts lookup)
- We are now supporting 21 languages in today’s update.
- A number of improvements and bug fixes are incorporated in this release.
NOTE: This beta software requires a firmware of 14.53 or above.
Download Nokia Mail for Exchange for Asha 302 and Asha 303 from Nokia Beta Labs.