Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Apple, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Video, tags: iOS game, Temple Run: Brave, Video Review
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new endless running game, Temple Run: Brave. Check the video review after the break.
New features just for Temple Run: Brave:
- Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
The Temple Run: Brave is a universal game, its compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad and requires iOS 4.0 or later. Download Temple Run: Brave from App Store for $0.99.