Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Android, Android Games, Video, tags: Android App, review, Temple Run: Brave
Mike reviews Temple Run: Brave, the sequel to one of the best endless running games, Temple Run. How it runs on Android? Check the video review after the break.
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave:
- Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
- Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Temple Run: Brave is available in Google Play for $0.99.