Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Nokia, Windows Phone 8, tags: Lumia 620, Nokia, Windows Phone 8
Nokia just announced its most affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone, the Lumia 620.
- Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Display: 3.8” TFT WVGA 800×480, ClearBlack
- Memory: 512MB RAM (8GB internal memory, Micro SD support up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5Mpix autofocus, LED flash; Video capture: HD 720p@30fps; VGA front camera
- Size & weight: 115.4 x 61.1 x 11.02 mm; 127g (including battery)
- Connectivity: NFC, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio connector (AHJ + WP Controls)
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon (TM) S4
- Battery Talk time: (GSM/WCDMA) Up to 14.6 h/ up to 9.9 h; Standby time: Up to 330 h
The Nokia Lumia 620 takes advantage of a new ‘dual-shot’ technique allowing owners to create a variety of unique colors and textures.
Dual Shot involves casting two layers of polycarbonate, a single base layer and a second colour, in a transparent or translucent layer, to produce depth effects and secondary colour blends.
It also comes with all Nokia and Microsoft goodies like: Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive, Nokia City Lens, Xbox Live, Microsoft Office and 7GB of SkyDrive storage.
The Nokia Lumia 620 will be available from Q1 2013 and will cost around $249 excluding taxes and subsidies.