Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Android, Android Apps, tags: Android, android apps, Video Review
Carbonite Currents allows you to easily share documents, access previous file versions, collaborate and stay organized.
Check the video review after the break.
Access: Keep working on your projects from any device. Access and edit your files on your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet – wherever you have Currents installed!
- Save your files as you normally would – to your desktop, a project folder, wherever – and the application will pick it up. No special folders/ boxes needed.
- Use your laptop at home to open a file saved on your desktop at work. Make some edits to the file and hit save. The file will be automatically updated on your work computer.
Share: Currents also makes sharing a file with others easy. Share your file once and continue to work on it. You don’t need to worry about having to resend each time. Everyone will get the most recent version automatically.
- Control who you allow to edit your files versus just view them
- Revert back to an earlier version at any time with the Currents file versioning feature.
Collaborate: Simple 1-to-1 collaboration in Currents lets two people edit the same file without emailing attachments back and forth.
- Keep track of comments and edits right within the app.
Carbonite Currents is available for free from the Google Play Store.