Posted by: Kevin Everett in Windows Phone 8 Apps, tags: Windows Phone 8
While Microsoft is hard at work trying to make sure it closes the "app gap" as quickly as possible and there is over 150,000 apps available in the Store there are still some noticeable absentees. (Intsagram, Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride) One such title was Spotify. I say was because there is now a Spotify app for Windows Phone 8 devices. Check out the press release below with a full list of features for this app.
Here's some great news for all Windows Phone 8 users. Our new Windows Phone 8 app launches in beta today!
This beta release brings Spotify to a whole series of phones running Windows Phone 8, such as the Nokia Lumia 920, the Nokia Lumia 820 and many others.
Here are some of the brilliant features available on our Windows Phone 8 app:
- Search, browse & play our catalogue of millions of tracks
- Explore & play your friends’ playlists, top artists and tracks
- Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G - all your existing playlists are available
- Offline playlists - play your music without an internet connection
- On-the-fly sync - every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer
- What’s New view
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
- Starred tracks - tag all your favorites into a special list
As with all of our mobile apps, a Premium subscription is required to use the service.
To start enjoying Spotify on your Windows Phone 8, just head over to the Windows Phone Store.
Enjoy the music!
Get Spotify from the Windows Phone Store app for free.