Posted by: Kevin Everett in Uncategorized, Windows Phone 8 Apps, tags: Windows Phone 8
One of the downsides of Windows Phone is that your battery status is not always available. Now there is an app for free than will fix that. It is called simply enough "battery" and it shows the battery status on not only a live tile but also your lock screen.
- three types of live tiles;
- detailed battery status on lock screen;
- rich battery usage chart (landscape mode supported);
- time since last charge; - customizable theme color;
- tile refreshes every 30 minutes (this is Windows Phone limitation);
- full battery level (100%) is shown as 99.
You can download this app for free for you Windows Phone 8 device from the Windows Phone Store or simply scan the QR Code bellow.