This policy applies to the Dailymobile web site and only webpages that contain thehttp://Dailymobile.se url. You may find inportant information about safe web surfing at theFederal Trade Commission Website .
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at [email protected]
Information Collection and Use
- Dailymobile collects personal information when you register with Dailymobile, when you complete some online Dailymobile surveys, when you purchase products from the Dailymobile store, when you purchase products from Dailymobile Affiliates, and when you enter promotions. We may combine information about you that we have collected with information we obtain from Dailymobile Affiliates.
- When you register at Dailymobile we ask for information such as your name, email address, instant messaging addresses, personal website url, birth date, gender, location, occupation, and personal interests.
- When you purchase products from the Dailymobile store or Dailymobile Affiliate stores, we may also ask for your name, address, telephone number, credit card or other payment information.
- Once you register with Dailymobile and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Dailymobile collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Dailymobile automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, Dailymobile cookie information, and the page you request. If you do not register with Dailymobile, or purchase products, this is the only information we collect.
- Dailymobile uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve the content of our web pages, contact you about promotions and updates to the website, conduct research, and to provide statistical analysis for our own use. We do not share the information we collect with any other organizations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Dailymobile does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under special circumstances such as legal proceedings and investigations, or mergers.
- Dailymobile uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, Click Here. You should refer to the privacy policies of the the third-party advertising companies and the other linked sites to determine how your personal information is handled by those sites. Dailymobile will provide a list of the third-party advertising companies being used upon request. The third-party advertising companies used may change without notice.
- Dailymobile may set and access Dailymobile cookies on your computer to record session data.
- Dailymobile lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer.
- Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Dailymobile’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit / Delete Personal Information
- You can edit your Dailymobile personal information at any time by accessing your user profile page (registered users only).
- New categories of personal information may be added to the profile page from time to time.
- Dailymobile reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Dailymobile website without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Your email address is not made available to any other companies for use in mailings. It is possible for other Dailymobile users to access your email address and send private email.
- You can delete your Dailymobile account by visiting sending a written request to the email address above.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to users with administrator privileges only.
- All personal data is stored in a relational database and password protected. Only the site administrators have access to the tools and passwords required to access the data outside of the website.
- We have taken industry standard means to provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Dailymobile personal information is password-protected.
- In certain areas of the Dailymobile site, industry-standard SSL-encryption is used to protect data transmissions.
Changes to This Policy
- Dailymobile may update this policy without notice.
- In the event of a major change to this policy, Dailymobile may post a notification in the site news on the Dailymobile home page.